PALO SANTO INCENSE STICK - Wild harvested
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Cleansing & Purifying
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens).
It is also known as the “Holy Wood”; which has been used by Indigenous Amazonian and Andean healers in sacred rituals to purify, attract positive energy, and bring peace around them.
Our premium Incense Sticks are hand rolled in Peru with sawdust of selected Palo Santo wood, Palo Santo resin, and vegetable gum. They are 100% natural without chemical ingredients.
Hold at an angle pointing down. Light the tip and blow out the flame so that only smoke is produced. Place in an incense holder and allow the incense to linger. When finished, extinguish in the sand.
- 7 Palo Santo Incense Sticks
- Size (approximate) 8.0 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches
- 45 min. burning time
- Product from Peru
SCENT: Pine · Mint · Lemon · Fireplace · Sweet
Usage involves fire, do not leave it unattended. Keep away from flammable articles. Do not smudge around pregnant women, children, or people prone to asthma or epilepsy. Use responsibly at your own risk.
THE PHOTOS WE USE FOR THIS WEBSITE ARE REFERENTIAL AND THE QUARTZ CAN VARY A BIT IN FORM, SIZE AND COLOR.
We want your treasures to always remain beautiful, that's why we want to give you these recommendations:
- Keep in mind that jewelry pieces are delicate and must be treated with care and attention.
- Don’t use your jewel on these occasions: When showering, playing sports, going to the pool or beach and while you sleep.
- It is important to keep your jewelry separate from each other so that the stones or metals do not scratch each other.
- With daily use the jewel can change color depending on your sweat, each person is different.
- Also environmental factors such as air humidity or excessive heat can alter the color.
- Avoid contact of your jewel with creams, perfumes, chlorine or sea salt.You can shine our Silver jewels with a traditional jewelry cloth or with whitening toothpaste and hot water.
We accept as followed:
- Credit Card (Visa, Master & AmexCo)
- Apple & Google Pay