HALLEY RING - CITRINE (GOLD PLATED)
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
This is a stone that helps to absorb negative energy from the environment and protects us by creating an energy shield around us. It is also great for prosperity as it connects us with our creativity, inner power, and self-confidence. This crystal helps us to discover our own potential and hidden talents.
We called this ring Halley because this comet symbolizes endings but also a period of change and transformation. The comet is a potent sign that predicts the closing of a chapter in life and the beginning of something new and better.
- Materials: 18kt Gold Plated Recycled 925 Sterling Silver and one Citrine in its rough natural state.
- Ring: Adjustable
- Stone dimension: 6-8 mm
✧ CHAKRAS: MANIPURA - Solar Plexus
✧ Birthstone of November
“I believe in myself & my potential to design the life I want”
THE PHOTOS WE USE FOR THIS WEBSITE ARE REFERENTIAL AND THE QUARTZ CAN VARY A BIT IN FORM, SIZE AND COLOR.
We want your treasures to always remain beautiful, that's why we want to give you these recommendations:
- Keep in mind that jewelry pieces are delicate and must be treated with care and attention.
- Don’t use your jewel on these occasions: When showering, playing sports, going to the pool or beach and while you sleep.
- It is important to keep your jewelry separate from each other so that the stones or metals do not scratch each other.
- With daily use the jewel can change color depending on your sweat, each person is different.
- Also environmental factors such as air humidity or excessive heat can alter the color.
- Avoid contact of your jewel with creams, perfumes, chlorine or sea salt.You can shine our Silver jewels with a traditional jewelry cloth or with whitening toothpaste and hot water.
We accept as followed:
- Credit Card (Visa, Master & AmexCo)
- Apple & Google Pay