Product Care & Stones
THE PHOTOS WE USE FOR THIS WEBSITE ARE REFERENTIAL AND THE QUARTZ CAN VARY A BIT IN FORM, SIZE AND COLOR.
- Keep in mind that jewelry pieces are delicate and must be treated with care and attention.
- Your jewelry should always be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Remove your jewelry before sleeping, showering, swimming, or any activity that causes you to perspire or sweat such as exercising.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, lotions or perfumes, as the chemicals can dull the shine of the jewelry more quickly. (Never spray perfume directly on your jewelry!).
- Store your jewelry in a dry place. As humidity, sunlight, and heat can cause oxidation.
- The ideal place for your loved treasures, for example, is the jewelry box we provide.
- To avoid scratches, it is best to store each piece of jewelry separately.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JEWELRY CARE click here.