Oval ring - Ethiopian Opal (Gold plated)
✧ Handmade ring with one Ethiopian Opal cabochon. Stone size 6x4 mm.
✧ Meaning: Stone of new beginnings and spiritual energy. Opal is a marvelous vehicle for bringing spiritual Light into the aura, awakening the psychic and mystical qualities of one’s being, enhancing cosmic consciousness and raising one’s level of intuition and insight.
THE PHOTOS WE USE FOR THIS WEBSITE ARE REFERENTIAL AND THE QUARTZ CAN VARY A BIT IN FORM, SIZE AND COLOR.
We want your treasures to always remain beautiful, that's why we want to give you these recommendations:
- Keep in mind that jewelry pieces are delicate and must be treated with care and attention.
- Don’t use your jewel on these occasions: When showering, playing sports, going to the pool or beach and while you sleep.
- It is important to keep your jewelry separate from each other so that the stones or metals do not scratch each other.
- With daily use the jewel can change color depending on your sweat, each person is different.
- Also environmental factors such as air humidity or excessive heat can alter the color.
- Avoid contact of your jewel with creams, perfumes, chlorine or sea salt.You can shine our Silver jewels with a traditional jewelry cloth or with whitening toothpaste and hot water.
We accept as followed:
- Credit Card (Visa, Master & AmexCo)
- Paypal & Paypal Express
- Apple & Google Pay
- Twint *
* Simply order by using Twint. We will send you a request after you have placed your order to your phone number. Thank you for shopping at Quillay!